Pages

categories

Monday, June 19, 2017

5. WEEKEND TRIP # 2


Okay get ready for a longggggg blog post of photos!!! Camping trip number two!! This was a crazy and unforgettable trip!! Surprisingly the weekend went by very slowly. It was endless and it was so beautiful! My little group was the best and i'll never forget the memories that I share with them! Love you guys!! We couldn't have survived without Pro camper Emma!! What a gem! I will never forget the sunset on Sunday morning!! Jess, Zoe and I made it just in time for the sunrise at about 5:50am! It was as if God was taking his time painting a beautiful canvas knowing that he would blow us away! So delicate and breathtaking. I just stared in awe the of it all. I walked along the long shore line over and over again! I just wanted to stay there forever!!!

Having over two hours of quiet time with Jesus was the sweetest on the beach! I just said over and over again “WOW, God you are crazy!” It all feels like a dream to me still. Even though it’s only week three. I’m blown away!!! Enjoy the photos sweet friends!! Until next time!!






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so leave yours!!